According to the Marriage Ordinance (Chapter 181), a Civil Celebrant of Marriages can celebrate a marriage at any specified time and venue of your choice in Hong Kong.

We can provide marriage celebration services for potential couples through the following:

Preparing and filing Notice of Intended Marriage
Obtaining Certificate of Registrar of Marriages from the Marriage Registry
Preparing Marriage Certificate and Declaration in accordance with the Marriage Ordinance
Celebration of marriage: Signature of Marriage Certificate and Declaration
Filing a duplicate of Marriage Certificate and Declaration to the Marriage Registry

Please contact Inti Leung for more information.
Tel: 9684 8822      E-mail:

Company profileNewsOur servicesOur peopleDownloadRecruitmentLinksContact usMember
Address: Unit A, 10th Floor, Two Chinachem Plaza, 68 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong   Tel: +852 8100 2600   Fax: +852 8200 4838
Copyright © 2019 Chin & Associates, Solicitors. All Rights Reserved.